ATLAS.ti 22 for Windows - Online Introduction
ATLAS.ti 22 for Windows - Online Introduction for students and researchers of the Nijmegen School of Management.
When you register for this workshop you will receive an e-mail with a Zoom link shortly before the start.
This is an introduction workshop to ATLAS.ti version 22 for windows. Atlas.ti is a software for qualitative data analysis.
1) Install ATLAS.ti on your device. You can install ATLAS.ti by following the manual of the ICT: https://www.radboudnet.nl/atlas/, and creating an account in the ATLAS.ti portal using your Radboud e-mail address. If you have problems with the installation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Download a sample project of ATLAS.ti 'Children & Hapinness', see https://atlasti.com/learning/sample-projects/
During the workshop:
In this workshop you will learn:
- the basic functions of ATLAS.ti software, version 22
- to upload and organise your documents
- navigation and how to use the document, code and quotation managers
- segmentation and coding
- how to create basic output by creating reports
- other functions: comments, memos, networks
Not included in the instruction: collaboration and methodological approach.
If only Dutch speaking people are joining the workshop will be in Dutch.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Nijmegen School of Management