Data Management Plan
How to write a data management plan? This is one of the first things you come across when starting your research project. In just one hour we will introduce you to the how, what and why of data management plans. We will talk about the different topics involved in data management plans, give you practical tips and answer any questions you may have to get you started.
- Thursday, November 23, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- 1.05B Central Library Instruction Room
- Central Library
Content: During this workshop we will address questions, such as:
- What is a data management plan and why is it important?
- Where can I fill out a data management plan?
- What information do I need to fill out a data management plan?
Learning goals: After completing the workshop participants will:
- Know what a data management plan is
- Know what information is required to fill out a data management plan
- Know when to reach out for assistance and who to contact
Format: Lecture with occasional group discussion.
Prerequisite knowledge: none required.
For whom: Researchers at the beginning stages of their research
Duration: 60 minutes
Date: 26 October 2023
Location: 1.05B Central Library Instruction Room
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 024-3612863